The Future Direction of TSHE
Teaching and Learning
- The TSHE will be a center for the development of environmental curricula, including plans for short-term or long-term courses, registration, and details of experts in the environmental network, and other matters. This is in preparation for the transfer of course credits among those related institutes. (Every university is invited to upload details of curricula and updated academic work on the TSHE website)
- The TSHE will encourage student exchange programs for apprenticeships in different institutes.
- The TSHE news will be publicized to a broader audience.
- The TSHE will create an institute member network for more international cooperation.
- The TSHE will collect professors’ academic details from institute members.
- The TSHE will be a center for training courses based on different professional standards.
- The TSHE will support a research network for strategic plans.
- The TSHE will conduct research on different curricula in relation to the labor market.
- The TSHE will create a directory of environmental experts.
- The TSHE will conduct Knowledge Management on the environment in every institute using digital electronic communication.
- The TSHE will conduct research on the environmental laws of foreign countries and related regulations in preparation for international networks relating to the environment.
- The TSHE will develop a manual on the environment for judicial processes, the target group covering judges, prosecuting attorneys, and lawyers.
- The TSHE will offer advice on the environment to the public.
- The TSHE will organize training courses for environmental workers who have no background in the environment.
- The TSHE will organize short and long training courses – both national and international (to be held every other year, alternating with academic conferences for undergraduate and graduate students)
- The TSHE will organize group meetings on the environment for better understanding and accurate environment information among people in communities.
- The TSHE will organize academic seminars on the environment by inviting experts in related areas from both public and private sectors. This is aimed to create a network of cooperation with different organizations.
- The TSHE will organize national and international conferences for different groups of participants, e.g. for national undergraduate students (research projects by undergraduate students), and for graduate students. Each institute will be invited to take turn in being a conference host.
- The TSHE will manage Environmental Learning Resources for upper primary school and high school students.
Development of Student Activities
- The TSHE will develop Cooperate Social Responsibility (CSR) among students, integrating it with other student activities.
- The TSHE will support activities for students such as ‘Vid-Vad’ sports (sports for environmental science students), reforesting plans, and others.
- The TSHE will co-operate on hosting international academic conferences.
- The TSHE will co-operate on organizing international training courses.
- The TSHE will organize visits to other international universities under the TSHE scheme.
- The TSHE will create a network with other international organizations to prepare students and personnel for the AEC community; sign MOUs with other international institutes, and exchange students with other international institutes in terms of hosting researchers from other institutes.